In this article, we will be going full swing into showing you a few casinos that provide this type of bonus, whilst enlightening you further on the perks and how to take advantage of them.
As we have noted in the introduction, finding a casino that gives out a fully cashable bonus is a rarity, however, in this section, we will be showing you our best cashable offers without any deposit.
If you are a new user at BETMGM Casino, you are eligible for a $25 free bonus with a playthrough requirement of 1x when you complete registration. No promo code required.
This U.S-based online casino welcomes its new users with a fully cashable no deposit bonus of 50 spins upon completing registration. It comes with a wagering requirement of 30x. You don't need to apply a promo code.
UniBet Casino provides a low wagering deposit free bonus of $10 to its new users that can be fully cashable after fulfilling the 1x playthrough requirement. No promo code needed.
888Casino also comes with a fully cashable bonus of 88 free spins to its new users, with a very low playthrough requirement of 1x. The operator doesn't require you to apply a promo code.
Introduction to Cashable No Deposit Bonuses
If at this point you are conflicted on what a no deposit cashable bonus means, in this section, we will throw some light on what it entails. Just like the name implies, a deposit free reward is a special type of promotion offered by a few casinos which doesn't require you to make a deposit to be eligible for it. This is the reward that you are most likely to get as a new user at an online casino because it is used as an incentive to encourage you to stay.
The Rare Gem: Free Cashable Bonuses and How to Find Them
free cashable bonuses, as we have hinted earlier, are one of the rarest promotions you can find at online casinos. Many online casinos just don't offer them because it doesn't bring much revenue to them as much as a deposit bonus would. To identify these, you can skim through the offers available at your preferred casino and find the one whose terms don't require you to make a deposit. Once you have gotten the reward, you can take advantage of it by boosting your staking potential to win more at the casino.
Types of Cashable No Deposit Bonus
It is very important to note that a cashable reward can come in different forms. In this section, we will be discussing each of them while highlighting their perks and cons.
Casinos largely offer this promo as free spins. In this case, you are given a specified number of free spins that are limited to slots. The major perk of this incentive is that it doesn't require any financial commitment while a major downside is that you can't apply it to anything else but slots.
Not many casinos provide this type of offer, but it is still quite known among casino lovers. For this particular bonus type, you are given a specified number of free chips that are only limited to tables like blackjack, baccarat, and craps. The offer can be beneficial because it allows you to try out different tables at an online casino before committing to them fully. However, its major downside is the fact that it is only specific to table games.
This is arguably one of the most preferred types of no deposit bonuses by casino players because it is applicable to all types of casino games. It is also one of the most common types of deposit free promos you can be offered in a casino. While it has its many perks, its major downside is that it comes with some really high playthrough requirements, within a short validity period.
What are wagering requirements? These are basically specific terms of wagering that you have to follow to be able to cash out this type of casino bonus or any other in particular. It is important to note that the wagering requirements of different online casinos that offer this promotion vary. For some like 888Casino, you have to wager 30x to cash out the $20 bonus, while some like Borgota would require you to wager just 1x to cash out the reward. It is very important to look through the terms and conditions of the casino's free bonus, so you know what you are up against.
This could be an important term. You might easily risk losing the reward if you play titles that are not eligible. In this section, let's take a look at some of the popular ones that are commonly acceptable to use your bonuses on.
Book of the Dead
This slot, which has lived through over six years, is by right one of the crowd's favorites. Its popularity explains why many casinos provide special offers that can only be used when playing this slot. The slot is an Egyptian-themed five-reel slot with an RTP as high as 96.21%.
This is a classic slot from NetEnt that has been around since 2005. Still, it is widely popular among a variety of casinos. It is an Arabian-themed five-reel slot with an RTP of 95.52%. This slot appeals to many because of the enjoyable sound effects, free spins, and progressive jackpot.
Casino lovers generally know that Play 'N Go has created more slots in their collection. However, this Blackjack variant stands out as one of their best creations. This has been around since 2015 and remains a favorite among Blackjack enthusiasts it comes with a whopping 99.54% RTP.
This table from Evolution was so good, it got recognized as the EGR's Game of the Year in 2014. Like the name implies this game pulls you in with its immersive design that guarantees an overall thrilling iGaming experience. One of the few things that get people so hyped up about this is the low house edge of 2.7%, which is lower than the industry average. It has a 97.3% RTP.
Book of Oz
If you have ever seen the movie, you will understand why this slot is loved by casino heads. This five-reel, high-volatility slot pulls you in with its enchanting gameplay experience. It comes with a bunch of interesting features and offers an RTP of 96.5%.
Maximum Cashout Limits
As you should understand, freebies also come with their own rules. One of the ways online casinos protect themselves when it comes to using a deposit free promo is by setting a maximum limit you can cash out. So for example, if the maximum cashout limit for a reward is $500 and you won $1000 using the free funds, you won't be allowed to cash out all $1000. Letting go of some part of the winnings is a sacrifice you have to make. As such, you should always look through the maximum cashout limit of that no deposit bonus before using it, to prepare yourself upfront.
Here we will be looking at steps to follow to withdraw winnings from your deposit free cashable rewards
- Complete your registration with the casino that offers the promo
- Use a promo code if needed
- Ensure your verification is complete by providing the right documentation
- Go through the terms and conditions
- Play the eligible games
- Fulfill the rollover terms
- Withdraw your winnings before the validity period ends.
How to Maximize Winnings With Cashable Bonus No Deposit
Here are a few tips you should have in mind to boost your chances of winning with the promo.
- Always go for High RTP games
- Have a mapped-out bet limit and stick with it so you don't exhaust your bonus
- Play titles that are eligible
- Stick with the strategy that has always been working for you.
While there are no set rules to assure steady winnings when using a no deposit reward, the above tips have been known to help a great deal.
Pros and Cons
At this point, it is important to understand the pros and cons of this type of promotion to appreciate it better.
- It allows you to sample a casino's offering before getting committed
- It allows you the luxury of trying out new games without the fear of losing real money
- It gives room to devise a plan for winning before getting committed with real money
- It is very easy to use.
- Some come with strict wagering requirements
- They usually have a short validity period
- They can be restricted to certain types of games
The Most Popular Games to Play With Bonuses
Taking it further, in this section, we will be looking at popular options that are often eligible for this type of bonus at different casinos.
This is by far the most popular category in the iGaming world and it is understandable why most casinos have a more robust collection of slots than any other category. For most casino sites, slots usually contribute 100% to the wagering requirements.
This is another game type that is a favorite among casino lovers. Two known reasons it is particularly loved are the fact it is one of the titles that are very easy to learn and it generally has a very low house edge. Some casinos usually allow games under this category to contribute 50% to the WR.
This is another popular game whose playing mechanics involve spinning a winning with marked numbers from 1 - 36. It is a thrilling one that comes in varieties: American Roulette, European Roulette and so many more. For most casinos, it is allowed to contribute to the WR of a free bonus, but usually not up to 100%.
This game, although not as popular as the others, is one that can be widely found in many online casinos. It is a card game that has been around for centuries and seems to be getting more attention among casino lovers by the day. The basic rule of winning this is to let your hand be closer to 9 than the Banker. For most casinos, it doesn't contribute 100% to the WR.
This is a card game that is as old as time and is widely popular across the world. This game practically revolves around having the best card combinations to emerge a winner. This game is widely eligible for no deposit bonuses at different casinos but often doesn't contribute 100% to the wagering requirements.
Terms and Conditions of Free Cashable Bonuses
It is particularly important to note that the terms and conditions of this type of offer vary across different casinos. However, here are a few terms that appear consistent.
- Never use a reward at the same time as another
- You will not be allowed to withdraw winnings from the bonus without fulfilling the playthrough requirements
- You will not be allowed to withdraw over the cashout limit set for the bonus
- If the promo code is not available in your country, you will not be allowed access to it
- It has to be used for the games that are eligible as noted in the unique terms and conditions.
How to Claim Free Cashable Bonuses
In this section, let's take a quick look at a step-by-step guide for claiming a deposit free cashable bonus:
- Navigate to the registration page of the casino and fill in your information
- Enter the unique promo code before finalizing registration
- Once your verification is complete, log in to your account
- Go to your account page and you will find the promo under the Bonus tab.
Tips for Meeting Wagering Requirements
Having gone come this far, it is important we discuss helpful tips for meeting wagering requirements
- Check if the rollover condition is feasible. If the bonus has a short validity period with a high playthrough, it would be unrealistic to meet it
- Play mostly slots as they contribute fully to the WR
- Play as many times as possible to meet the requirements
Real-Life Example of Free Cashable Bonuses
In this section, we will look at a scenario of how a deposit free promo can be cashed out. Say for example the casino's playthrough requirement is 1x like Borgata's for a $20 free offer. What this means is you have to completely playthrough the $20 once. In the event that the bet comes through, you win and you can withdraw the winnings, so long as it doesn't exceed the cashout limit.
Cashable Bonuses vs Free Spins
No deposit bonuses and free spins are very much alike. When you consider that the promo can be in free spins, it begins to look more exciting. But for a lot of casinos, they offer deposit free promotions as credits which are usually very small and have a limited amount you can cash out from it. However, with free spins, you often have the privilege to cash out without bothering about any limit so long as you meet the playthrough requirements. It is also important to note that for a lot of casinos, free spins bonuses are often offered as part of a matched deposit package, unlike the former.
Best Strategies to Maximize Cashable Bonuses
Fully cashable bonuses can go south if not maximized properly. Here, we will discuss a little more extensively two strategies that you will find very useful to maximize your reward.
Choose the Right Games to Play
This is very important. Before you start wagering with the bonus, you want to first look through the eligible games available. Once you have done that, look at how much each game contributes to the wagering requirements. The best way to go is to play high RTP games that contribute 100% to the WR.
Setting a Betting Limit
Having a grip on your betting limit is something that can't be overemphasized. This will help you utilize your bonus better and give you a competitive advantage.
How to Find Free Cashable Bonuses on Online Casinos
Cashable bonuses without deposits are scarce and can be quite challenging to find. Follow the tips below to find these promotions on online casinos.
- Consistently check the promotions page to see what the casino is offering
- Sign up for their newsletter and follow up on updates
- Search online for promo codes
- Most importantly, visit Bonuslist.com to get updated on the latest free offers across different online casinos.
How to Determine the Value of a Cashable Bonus
One of the crucial details you have to figure out before using such a promotion is knowing its value. Calculating its value can help you decide if it is profitable or not. To do this you have to first calculate the wagering requirement. Once that is done, you multiply it with the house edge, then subtract that number from the actual amount. If the value gotten is negative, that shows you shouldn't bother about that offer. If positive, that shows it is worth checking out.
So let's say, the no cashable bonus is $100 and the playthrough requirement is 30x and the house edge is 3%.
First, we calculate the WR to fulfill which is 30 x $100 = $3000 worth of bet.
To get the value, it will then be = $100 - ($3000 x 3%).
$100 - $90 = $10.
Going by the value we have calculated, this promotion is profitable.
Cashable vs Non-Cashable: What's the Difference?
As you may have noticed, we have so far been discussing "cashable" deposit free promos, however, there is such a thing as a non-cashable bonus. Both types are very similar as you can use them to play for winnings. However, the major difference is the fact that for the cashable one, you are allowed to withdraw the reward amount alongside your winnings once you fulfill the wagering requirement; on the other hand, for the non-cashable one, you are not allowed to withdraw it.
Which Is Better?
At this point, it should be clear enough that cashable ones are obviously better. They give you a chance to withdraw the free funds along with your winnings. That makes it a more profitable endeavor.
Knowing When to Cashout
Knowing when to cash out is one tip that will save you from losing your winnings from a deposit free reward. The best time to cash out your bonus and winnings is when you have met the rollover terms and have gotten a considerable amount of winnings. So, always be alert so you don't end up losing out entirely.
Staying Safe While Claiming Cashable No Deposit Bonuses
In your pursuit of deposit free promotions, it is very important to look out for yourself as there are a lot of ways you could get scammed. Here are helpful tips to follow to protect you from falling victim to such scams:
- Always make sure you research the casino and read reviews to confirm it is legit before playing at the casino
- Only use promos without a deposit from casinos that are licensed by a recognized gaming authority
- Avoid clicking suspicious emails and links
- Never share your personal information with anyone online.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Using Cashable Bonuses
It is very common to see casino players get into some kind of issue while trying to use the bonus. In this section, we will be highlighting some of the common mistakes and offering possible solutions.
Trying to Withdraw Winnings Before Meeting the Wagering Requirement
Some people would complain that they can't withdraw winnings after playing a few times, because they may be unaware of the wagering requirement. Before using that promo, look through the terms for the WR to know how many times you are expected to wager the reward and the specified time frame before attempting withdrawal.
Playing Games That Don't Contribute to the Wagering Requirement
It is very important to note that if you play games that don't contribute to the wagering requirement, you won't be able to cash out the bonus and its winnings. This applies whether you wager the number of times stipulated in the WR. The solution to this is to always check the games eligible for the playthrough requirement of the promotion before playing.
Using One Bonus Alongside Others
This is the quickest way to lose the winnings from a promotion. The best way around this is to use one bonus at a time, so the casino doesn't render your winnings void. This is usually stated in the terms and conditions of the reward.
Cashable vs Other Bonus Types
In this section, we will be comparing the cashable bonus with other types - non-cashable and deposit promos.
- Free Cashable Promo: This type of reward is basically deposit free and can be cashed out alongside winnings. It allows you to sample the casino, play for winnings without financial commitment and so much more perks. Its major downside is the fact that its cashout is usually limited.
- Non-Cashable No Deposit Reward: Like the former, it doesn't require a deposit, however, it cannot be cashed out alongside winnings. It offers similar perks as the cashable type and its major downside is the fact that you have to forfeit the bonus amount when cashing out.
- Deposit Offer: Unlike the last two, this can only be awarded to a customer when the minimum deposit requirement has been met. It can be beneficial because the reward amount is usually higher and the cashout limit is higher as well. However, the major downside is the fact that it doesn't give the new user a chance to play at the casino without any financial commitment.
The Best Payment Methods for Cashable Bonuses
The best payment methods you can use for cashable promotions without a deposit are e-wallets, credit/debit cards, and bank transfers. These payment options are widely available in most countries. It is important to note that each has its unique processing times and restrictions. However, card withdrawals particularly tend to be fast.
How to Verify Identity to Withdraw Funds From Free Cashable Bonuses
Verifying your identity is an important requirement to enable you to withdraw funds from the reward. Follow the steps below to handle it:
- Sign up at your preferred casino that provides a cashable offer
- Navigate to the verification page and provide a valid means of ID like your Drivers License or Passport
- Read through the terms and conditions
- Play games and fulfill the WR of the promo
- Cashout winnings
Tips for Managing Your Bankroll When Claiming No Deposit Bonuses
Your bankroll, by all means, should be protected as you try claiming your deposit free bonuses. Here are two ways you can do that:
- Set a Bet Limit: This is one sure way to ensure you maintain your bankroll while trying to claim the offer. Thankfully, some casinos make it easier by providing a feature that allows you to set bet limits.
- Maximize Winnings: This explains itself. It's very necessary to know how to use your winnings and most importantly, know when to cash out.
The Future of Free Bonuses: Trends and Predictions
In the early days, no deposit bonuses were the most common type of betting offers. At the time, online casino betting wasn't really in fashion and the websites used these types of rewards to pull players to their sites. However, as the years go by, they are becoming very scarce. At this rate, in the future, there is a good chance that 90% of online casinos will not offer this type of incentive anymore as it doesn't serve them.
Understanding Bonus Codes and Claiming Your Rewards
Fully cashable no deposit codes are usually required to take advantage of the promotion. Here are steps to follow to redeem a deposit free offer using a promo code:
- Check the site or the offer page
- Go to the registration page
- Enter your personal details
- Enter the promo code in the stated box
- Complete your registration and verify your identity
- Access the bonus in your account.
Top Cashable Bonuses for New Players
Here are some of the best no deposit bonuses that are cashable for new players:
Upon signing up as a new user at Harrah's Casino, you are qualified for 20 free spins, with no promo code required.
This highly reputable casino in Pennsylvania offers its new users a fully cashable offer of 25 spins after successfully completing registration. You don't need a promo code to claim this.
Once your sign-up is finalized as a new user at HardRock Casino, you are entitled to a deposit free bonus of 50 Spins that is fully cashable. Promo code is not required for this either.
Looking for Fair Bonus Terms
This is very important as it could determine the possibility of claiming that offer before the expiration period. Here are a few tips to help you identify fair bonus terms:
- Calculate the value (this has been discussed in some sections above)
- Ensure the game restrictions are very reasonable. If it is not reasonable, the possibility of cashing out the bonus becomes slim
- Ensure the rollover term is very low.
- The validity period should be long enough to meet the WR.
Deposit free bonuses are a great way to try out a casino's offerings, enjoy free gambling with some good earning potential, and as such should be utilized if you discover a casino is offering it. So far, we have looked at different angles to it from popular offers to the steps to claim them. However, here are a few takeaways you should have at the back of your mind
- Nothing comes for free. These incentives have their terms and conditions and you are expected to read them
- It is very important to calculate the value of the bonus to know if it is beneficial to use
- At most casinos, slots contribute 100% to the WR
- Beware of scams for your own safety
- The reward often comes with a cashout limit
- Some bonuses may require a promo code
- Who Is Eligible to Receive a Bonus Without Any Deposit? This bonus is mostly available for new users.
- What's the Legal Age to Use a Bonus? You are expected to be 18 before you can take advantage of any casino's offerings. However, it depends on the country of your residence.
- Can Mobile Users Enjoy No Deposit Cashable Bonuses? Yes. For a lot of casinos that offer this bonus, they make it available for both mobile and desktop users.
- Why Can't I Withdraw Winnings From My Cashable Bonus? Check the terms and conditions of the bonus and ensure you have met them before trying to withdraw.
- Can I Use My No Deposit Cashable Bonus With Others? It is not advisable as you stand the risk of losing your winnings from the bonuses.